Achieving the highest quality while adhering to the strictest safety standards.
Nothing is too big or too small when it comes to fabrication, plant revamps, maintenance, or full scope construction.
Naphtha is a company committed to excellence in everything we do. After all, our work is a reflection of who we are. Naphtha employs top notch craftsman, welders, and operators who possess years of experience in the field. We insure that every project will be treated with the utmost importance. We can tackle all aspects of a construction project from the pad construction, equipment installs and piping, pressure testing, sand blasting and painting, and commissioning. Our mechanical construction specialties include but are not limited to:
- Natural gas compressor installs with all related piping
- Tank battery facility construction
- SWD facility construction
- Plant demolition
- Plant expansion and new construction
- Sand Blasting and Paint
- Insulation and blanket installation
Naphtha Enterprises understands that the best projects always start on a solid foundation. We can perform most major and minor civil construction requirements. Building pads for stations or setting equipment is one of our many civil capabilities. Also, forming and pouring concrete for small and large foundations are within our expertise. Some of our civil capabilities include:
- Demolition of existing foundations
- Retrofitting existing foundations to fit new equipment
- Reinforcing older building foundations
- Excavation and compaction
- Underground utilities
- Engineered form systems
- Rebar installation
- Complex reinforced cast-in-place foundations
- Precision anchor bolt and embed placement
- Reinforced slab-on-grade placement and finish
We guarantee our work.